The training course is a 3 stage process involving;
• Self paced learning and completion of the workbook. This material must be completed at least 3 days prior to attending the training day.
• Face to face Virtual Online training day. This day utilises multi learning opportunities including teaching, discussion and personal reflection. 2nd December
• Face to Face Training day including role playing / scenarios to enable the trainee to assimilate the information and understand the context, roles, responsibilities and processes involved. – Date TBC however conditional on attending Online session.
• Completion of the workbook and attendance at the training are essential prerequisites for application for registration with VCC Emergencies Ministry. Successful registration will require the completion of safety checks including a National Criminal History Check and referee reports and will occur after the training has been completed.
• Should the situation change significantly and we can meet on the day and not online this will be considered.
- December 2, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: Port Melbourne