The training course is a 3 stage process involving;
- Self paced learning and completion of the workbook. This material must be completed at least 3 days prior to attending the training day.
- Face to face Virtual Online training day. This day utilises multi learning opportunities including teaching, discussion and personal reflection. 10th October
- Face to Face Training day including role playing / scenarios to enable the trainee to assimilate the information and understand the context, roles, responsibilities and processes involved. – Date TBC however conditional on attending Online session.
- Completion of the workbook and attendance at the training are essential prerequisites for application for registration with VCC Emergencies Ministry. Successful registration will require the completion of safety checks including a National Criminal History Check and referee reports and will occur after the training has been completed.
- ****ONLINE SESSION AT CAPACITY. FEEL FREE TO JOIN ANOTHER ONLINE DATE AND YOU CAN DO THE PRACTICAL COMPONENT AT SWAN HILL STILL****
- October 10, 2020
8:45 am - 3:00 pm
Venue: Swan Hill - The Grain Shed