VCC Emergencies Ministry CWA Support
Carol Clay, along with Russell Hill, have been missing since they vanished while camping in the Wonnangatta Valley on March 20 last year.
A recent breakthrough in the Police investigation has led to a suspect being charged on two counts of murder, and human remains being discovered, that are yet to be formally identified.
The Country Women’s Association (CWA) which Carol was a prominent member of, has requested VCC Emergencies Ministries to provide support where needed to members of CWA both locally at Carols club in Pakenham and also State-wide to the approx. 4,500 members of CWA.
If you are feeling distressed or would like to talk about the experience this event has had on you and you would like one of our volunteers to call you please click on the link below. One of our volunteers will endeavor to call you as soon as possible between the hours of 9am and 5pm. If you need to speak to someone right away please consider contacting one of the other numbers below.
GriefLine provides free confidential counselling and support to people experiencing grief, loss and associated trauma across Australia (inclusive of remote, regional, rural and metropolitan regions, nationwide).
- Extensive grief and loss resources and information through our website
- Online community forums on topics such as – bereavement, pet bereavement, personal relationships, returning to community after periods of isolation, self care for first responders and the impact of natural disasters.
- Anonymous counselling and support from our caring volunteer team on the Helpline.
All callers nationwide experiencing grief, loss and associated trauma.
Other external telephone and online support
- – call for this Australia-wide crisis support and prevention service.
- – call for this free service for people having suicidal thoughts or family or friends affected by suicide.
- – call for free and anonymous support, 24 hours a day, seven days a week across Victoria.
- – call to access this free telephone support service for men with family and relationship issues.
- – call for support for issues relating to anxiety and depression.