- November 7, 2020
8:45 am - 5:00 pm
VCC EM training is a comprehensive training package designed to equip members of faith communities to support affected residents through their participation in VCC EM deployments.
Psychological First Aid/Personal Support
The training course is a 2 stage process involving;
- Self paced learning and completion of the workbook. This material must be completed at least 3 days prior to attending the training day.
Face to face training day. This day utilises multi learning opportunities including teaching, discussion, personal reflection and role playing / scenarios to enable the trainee to assimilate the information and understand the context, roles, responsibilities and processes involved.
- Completion of the workbook and attendance at the training are essential prerequisites for application for registration with VCC Emergencies Ministry. Successful registration will require the completion of safety checks including a National Criminal History Check and referee reports and will occur after the training has been completed.
- Check out our Code of conduct at http://www.vccem.org.au/resources/code-of-conduct/
- Complete the registration form below for the training day you wish to attend no less than 7 days before.
- Email confirmation will be sent, including the e-workbook
- Complete the self-paced learning and return the completed workbook prior to the training session.
Email – email@example.com or post to VCC EM. 30/3 Westside Ave. Port Melbourne. 3207.
- VCCEM volunteers are required to complete Psychological First Aid training as a pre requisite for registering for DHHS training.
Upcoming Training Dates
Training dates listed below with CONFIRMED next to them are expected to go ahead on that date and that location subject to satisfying minimum numbers.